Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Award Show No-One Attended

The People's Choice Awards went on tonight... but no one was there... well just Queen Latifa the host of the show. With the WGA - Writer's Strike in full force there was no one to write the show and no one was willing to cross the picket lines.
 
I could only watch for a few awards before I felt like throwing a tomato at the screen. Queen Latifa did the best she could, but she too should have stayed home and just mailed the awards to the winners. "We the people" could of easily went to the awards website and read the list of winners, I'm sure that would've been more upbeat and fun.
 
Thank God the Golden Globe Awards were cancelled... I couldn't take another writer-less award show! Come on big entertainment companies and give them writers some money!
 
I LOVE WRITERS!
:) J.Son

No comments: