Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Proud Larry!


Larry Edwards has made a name for himself. He is a legend! For over 30 years Larry has been a Tina Turner impersonater and electrifying performer.

Just recently Larry was a special guest at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards for Tina Turner's duet with Beyonce. (In the photo Larry with Tina's keyboardist, Ollie Marland). Larry told me he almost missed the Grammy's, he got to his seat with just minutes to spare. He shared this with me "I arrived at Staples Center 5 minutes before Grammys aired on tv. Rushed to my seat with the biggest smile of JOY being able to see my Idol Tina Turner. During the first break for audience to move around I immediately ran to change my pampers...LOL...kidding. I was the happiest dragqueen in America!"

Check out this new video clip of Larry performing as Tina on Fox 5 news in Las Vegas: http://www.fox5vegas.com/video/15333821/index.html

No comments: