Thursday, February 14, 2008

The ZOMG Blog Takes NY!


Hello New York!

I will be taking over NYC from February 14th to 18th!

I am promoting this blog the next few days and will not be able to update it as much. I'm sorry! I hope you still come as often as you can to check it out and see what's up. Take a look at some of the older blogs here, check out the Celeb list to the right >>>

If you are in NYC keep an eye out for me and a team of promoters. We will be in Time Square, Central Park, Union Sq and many other places in NYC over the next few days!

We will be taking photos and video and uploading them shortly.

I'll also be hangin out with my buddy, singer Megan McCauley on Saturday in NYC as she rehearses with her band. I'll be sure to get some photos and video clips for you to enjoy. www.MeganMcCauley.com

Have fun and I'll be back soon!
:) J.Son

No comments: