Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Then & Now: Chantal Carrere


Comedian and Reality TV star Chantal Carrere sent in some childhood photos. She commented to me: "I can't believe that they where surprised I was gay? I looked like a boy till I was 12"

She always has a fun spirit and sense of humor about her. She was recently seen on the hit ABC reality show "Fat March" were she was the series winner!

Currently Chantal is in the development stages of several projects including a one women show and a TV idea. I met Chantal when the two of us worked together in NYC at a comedy club. I recall her getting all the comics together for a photo and saying something like - "lets all do a train on J.Son's ass..." if you don't know what that means... ask a friend ;) hehe (I'll try and find that photo and post it.)



For more fun Chantal stufff visit: ChantalCarrere.com

No comments: