Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cher is Here!

Cher is here in Vegas now and you better C – Her!

This is the list of songs that she performs during the show:

Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Song For The Lonely
Laverne I Gotta Be Me
All Or Nothing
I Found Someone
Love Is A Battle Field
It's The Little Things
The Beat Goes On
All I Really Want To Do
Monologue
Half Breed
Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves
Dark Lady
Disco Medley (backup singers and dancers?)
Don't Leave Me This Way
Take Me Home
Sunny
Sonny & Cher clips
Love Hurts
The Way Of Love
Clips from Cher's movies
After All
Walking In Memphis
The Shoop Shoop Song
Sonny & Cher clip from TV show introducing Raymond Burr
Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do clip from Cher Special
Strong Enough
If I Could Turn Back Time
Believe

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be in Vegas during the last week of this month, and I can't wait to see Cher. The set list looks awesome, and I know the costumes will be in the usual over-the-top Cher fashion. I'm ready!!!