Monday, May 5, 2008

Vegas Sightings!

Hey everyone!

 

Thanks for checking out my blog. I’ve been in the middle of a move so it’s been a few days since I’ve posted. Look out for more fun stuff in the coming days. Here are some fun celeb sightings in Vegas from this weekend:

 

John Cleese of Pink Panther fame was seen at the Anthony Cools Hypnosis show last night in Vegas.

 

Ce Ce Peniston was seen jammin it out at the Vegas Pride festival on Saturday. Finally!

 

Magician Nathan Burton, who recently joined the entertainment family at Flamingo Las Vegas, was at his Mom’s house last night. They are preparing for the official press opening of his new magic show. They were getting the VIP invitations together, which I’ve been told are going to be a magic trick in your hand. As soon as I get mine in the mail I will take a video of it and post it here.

 

Fashion designer Kevin Lanney Smith had a rockin’ fashion show at Piranha nightclub. Watch out fashion world – Kevin is HOT - check him out at www.MySpace.com/FrattyFashionista

 

Peace out and remember to get out and Vote!

 

J.Son

No comments: